1. This is _ notebook.
2. Is this _ your pencil box? No, it's my brother's pencil box.
3. Have you got _ car? Yes, I got _ car.
4. Is this your watch? No, it isn't. It's _ pen.
5. My father got _ headache.
6. I have no _ idea what to do.
7.1. I see _ pen on your desk table.
7.2. _ pen is red.
8. Give me _ spoon.
9. My sister-in-law has _ cats.
10. She has _ one son.
11.1. I got _ letter from my aunt today.
11.2. _ letter is very interesting.
12. I have no _ soup in my plate.
13. I stayed at _ home yesterday.
14.1. I was in _ resort,
14.2. I stayed at _ hotel.
15. I used to buy _ meat, _ butter and _ bread everyday.
16.1. I'm _ vegetarian.
16.2. I eat _ fruit and vegetables.
17. My mother is at _ work now.
18. My father is _ engineer.
19. I'm eating _ jam right now.
20.1. I see pencils on your table, there is _ red pencil.
20.2. Give me _ red pencil, please.
21.1. What's _ weather in your location?
21.2. _ weather is fine.
22. Pupils had _ lesson yesterday.
23. _ sky is purple today.
24. _ sun shines brightly.
25. She asked many questions. _ questions were difficult.
26.1. Jack went into _ bathroom,
26.2. turned on _ water and washed his hands.
27. I turned on _ radio to listen to music.
28. I see _ full moon tonight.