Day3

admin
Site Admin

Day3

Post by admin »

HERE were four of us — George, and William Samuel Harris, and myself, and Montmorency. We were sitting in my room, smoking, and talking about how bad we were — bad from a medical point of view I mean, of course.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Day3

Post by admin »

Eramos cuatro: George, William Samuel Harris, yo y Montmorency. Estábamos sentados en mi habitación, fumando y charlando sobre lo malos que nos encontrábamos... malos desde un punto de vista médico, naturalmente.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

HERE were four of us (нас было четверо: «здесь было четверо из нас») — George, and William Samuel Harris, and myself, and Montmorency (Джордж, Уильям Сэмюэль Гаррис, я /сам/ и Монморенси). We were sitting in my room, smoking, and talking about how bad we were (мы сидели в моей комнате, курили и говорили о /том/, как мы плохи) — bad from a medical point of view I mean, of course (плохи с медицинской точки зрения, я имею в виду, конечно; to mean — иметь в виду, подразумевать).
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

HERE were four of us (eramos cuatro:) — George, and William Samuel Harris, and myself, and Montmorency (George, William Samuel Harris, yo /yo mismo/ y Montmorency). We were sitting in my room, smoking, and talking about how bad we were (estábamos sentados en mi habitación, fumando y charlando sobre lo malos que nos encontrábamos) — bad from a medical point of view I mean, of course (malos desde un punto de vista médico, naturalmente /por supuesto/; to mean — significar, refiero).
Phi

Post by Phi »

HERE were four of us (Aquí estábamos cuatro:) — George, and William Samuel Harris, and myself, and Montmorency (George, William Samuel Harris, y yo mismo, y Montmorency). We were sitting in my room, smoking, and talking about how bad we were (Nosotros estábamos sentados en mi habitación, fumando y charlando sobre lo mal que nos encontrábamos) — bad from a medical point of view I mean, of course (malos desde un punto de vista médico, me refiero /por supuesto/; to mean — significar, refiero).