Walking Workout

admin
Site Admin

Walking Workout

Post by admin »

Leslie Sansone is an internationally recognized fitness expert and creator of the Walk at Home fitness program. Her philosophy is simple: Our bodies were made to move, and we can Walk our way to health and wellness! Leslie holds eight fitness certifications from organizations including The American College of Sports Medicine and Cooper Institute.
With over 30 years experience leading millions to health and wellness (and a 2014 induction into the National Fitness Hall of Fame), Leslie is a highly sought-after contributor to publications including Woman’s Day, Real Age, iVillage, Family Circle and many more. She was QVC’s first on-air guest and has made national TV appearances for the past 30 years.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Walking Workout

Post by admin »

Walk at Home can be called number one indoor walking program which makes you walking-fit in your own home. It is based on the basic idea that if you can walk, you can work out all your muscles. There is nothing complicated to learn and no fancy equipment needed. ‘WAH’ is all about a great workout and miles of healthy walking right in front of your TV or Computer.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Walking Workout

Post by admin »

What I like the most about it is that I don’t have to plan anything separate for separate days. It’s all ready to use. Leslie’s workouts include:-

A 14 minute mile walk – with new walk moves combinations. In it you learn new patterns to shake up those under-used muscles.
A 12 minute mile walk – you get it done fast because of the 2 minute Boost in the middle of the mile. I promise you a REAL SWEATY end. If done with resistance band it targets the core, arms, chest and back as the band is used in new ways to engage maximum muscles of the upper and lower body.
Every walk begins with a 5 minute warm up and ends with a ‘Cool Down Walk & Stretch’ which eases recovery from the peak pace of this walk and stretches away any tightness in the muscles.

Leslie’s ‘WAH’ is a walk for every one of every age. It’s highly motivating to see men and women of 20 years to 75 years walking together on the road of good health and fitness. Oh! How I get inspired seeing 73 years old Elton doing a four mile challenge with 55 years old Carol enjoying her weight loss journey with this walk.