Front-end web development

Phonetician

Front-end web development

Post by Phonetician »

Front end development is implementing the web design on the web. In order to implement this design or the interface idea and create a website out of it, we need to use hypertext mark up language HTML (for creating the content), cascading style sheet CSS for giving the actual design, adding colours, styling and finally JavaScript (which is an original programming language designed for web development) which gives functionality to the website, and using this language you can create a beautiful animations, sliders or effects on your webpage. While the front end developer focus on creating the design of the website, the back-end developer focus on the server side programming and he is using Node.JS or PHP, Python, Java programming languages in order to make the website more dynamic or connect it with the database through MySQL.
All of these tools are helping us to create a dynamic and responsive website. What I mean when I say responsive website is that the website or the web-app will be suitable for every device and the size of the website will change automatically if you minimize the size of the browser on your computer or if you open that site on your tablet or smart-phone.
Here I will try to write the abbreviations and the official names of the programming languages with their full meanings:
1. HTML5 (hypertext mark up language 5, it is the newest version that comes after the older versions of HTML)
2. CSS (cascading style sheet)
3. JS (JavaScript with its wide amount of libraries and frameworks such as jQuery, React, Angular, Vue, Node, Three etc...)

I hope this brief explanation is enough and someone can add something else that I forgot to mention. :)