Day 9

admin
Site Admin

Day 9

Post by admin »

Thousands who have been in Libby will rehearse the story of their misery, want and woe to others; so that the echo will scarcely die out at the remotest period of the present generation.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Day 9

Post by admin »

Households in coming time will gather about the fireside and talk of their friends and ancestors who ended their days in so much wretchedness because of their attachment to the Union.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

As their bravery, heroism and constancy are admired, so will it be with condemnation of malice and fury their persecutors
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

It may be, and probably is, one of the essentials of war.
irina

Post by irina »

virtualmod wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:40 am Thousands who have been in Libby will rehearse the story of their misery, want and woe to others; so that the echo will scarcely die out at the remotest period of the present generation.
Tysiące osób, które były w Libby, przećwiczy historię ich opowieść o ich nędzy, niedostatku i nieszczęściu innym; tak że echo prawie nie zaniknie w najodleglejszym okresie obecnego pokolenia.
:)
irina

Post by irina »

virtualmod wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:41 am Households in coming time will gather about the fireside and talk of their friends and ancestors who ended their days in so much wretchedness because of their attachment to the Union.
W nadchodzącym czasie gospodarstwa domowe będą gromadzić się przy ognisku i rozmawiać o swoich przyjaciołach i przodkach, którzy zakończyli swoje dni w tak wielkiej nędze z powodu przywiązania do Unii.
irina

Post by irina »

virtualmod wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:41 am As their bravery, heroism and constancy are admired, so will it be with condemnation of malice and fury their persecutors
Jak podziwia się ich odwagę, bohaterstwo i wytrwałość, tak samo będzie z potępieniem złości i wściekłości ich prześladowców
irina

Post by irina »

virtualmod wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:41 am It may be, and probably is, one of the essentials of war.
Może to być i prawdopodobnie jest jednym z podstawowych elementów wojny.