how to attach images

For everyone about anything. All conversations must be free of profanity. No spam.
virtualmod
Site Admin

how to attach images

Post by virtualmod »

I made the screenshot how to attach an image
Attachments
attachement.PNG
attachement.PNG (58.16 KiB) Viewed 651 times
Briannub

how to attach images

Post by Briannub »

hello admins - I'm unable to attach images to posts. I've tried new posts and replies and I get an HTTP 500 error every time I attach an image. Can you please look into this?
image1.PNG
image1.PNG (23.47 KiB) Viewed 617 times
virtualmod
Site Admin

Re: how to attach images

Post by virtualmod »

Briannub wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 2:03 am hello admins - I'm unable to attach images to posts. I've tried new posts and replies and I get an HTTP 500 error every time I attach an image. Can you please look into this?
I attached an image to your post without problems. Check your file for one of the next extensions .png, .jpeg, .jpg, .gif or .tif. There is a limitation for a file size (256 MiB). Tell me what kind of file you want to attach.
BrandonWreft

-

Post by BrandonWreft »

I have been trying to figure out how to post/attach images to forum messages. Clicking on the insert image button on the message composition page inserts an html tag. I have tried inserting the complete file address on my computer between the opening and closing tags but to no avail. There has got to be a simple trick to this that I am missing out on. Can someone provide a hint? Thanks